Table of Contents
2768 Old Gympie Road
7700 sq/m parcel of land. located near the town centre of Beerwah on the Sunshine Coast of Queensland. I intend to develop or subdivide the property and I've have simplified the way I share information and resource with several engineers and developers.
Plans and Surveys
- Site Survey PDF 2009 site-map-rolys-house-2768-old-gympie-road-beerwah-4519.pdf
- Registered Plan 192476 (1983) registered-plan-no-192476-for-2768-old-gypie-road-beerwah-from-1983.pdf
- Site Survey Contours Zip File survey-2768-site-plan-and-contours-job-no-530101.zip
Water and Sewage Connection
Clearly it’s in my interests to get the block connected to sewage because I will be able to place more subdivision on the property or possibly build multi dwellings. If I can can connect the property to sewage it will significantly improve the value of the land.
The property can be subdivided into the following block sizes
- 450 sq/m if connected to sewage
- 600 sq/m not connect to sewage
- Unity Water and Sewage https://www.unitywater.com
- Reference Library https://www.unitywater.com/building-and-developing/reference-library
- Developing a small subdivision https://www.unitywater.com/building-and-developing/developing/small-subdivisions
— o0o —